Photo courtesy of Revlon. www.revlon.com
What is it?
A long wear lip gloss that help to fill in fine lines for a sweet plumping effect without the tingle/sting of true lip plumper. The shiny gloss adheres well and gives a semi-opaque wash of color dependent upon the individual’s lip pigmentation.
$5.99 usd for 0.13 fl oz (3.85 ml)
- Super shiny
- Great color payoff
- Fills fine lines in lips for a ‘plumping effect’
- Doesn’t cause acne around lipline
- Universally flattering tone
- Sleek packaging
- Can be applied without mirror on-the-go
- No noticeable fragrance
- Readily available in stores and online
Need to Know?
- It’s a typical gloss:
- Wears off after eating/drinking
- Doe-foot applicator
- Tip: If it starts to empty/stick to the sides if the tube; you can revive it by putting the sealed tube in a warm bowl of water (or leaving it in the hot car while you shop).
- Re-dip applicator to apply a full coat on lips
Purchase or Pass?
The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Sky Pink is a universally flattering tone that instantly achieves a glossy plump pout effect. It’s great for those dipping their toes into makeup to the professionals out there. It’s my holy grail lip gloss that I prefer over even the luxury dupe Buxom White Russian that Kim Kardashian favors.