Photo courtesy of Etude House via Amazon. www.amazon.com
What is it?
A wonderfully lightweight mineral sunscreen with a milky consistency that dries down to a matte finish that works great for sensitive skin.
$14.49 usd for 1.85 fl oz (88ml)
- Mineral sunscreen
- Sensitive skin friendly
- Minimal white cast
- Matte finish without accentuating/aggravating dry patches
- UVA/UVB protection (full spectrum)
- Great makeup primer
- Available online
Need to Know?
- #1 skincare necessity for anti-aging benefits is using SPF DAILY! (Tip: If it’s not nighttime dark out…apply sunscreen.)
- Cheap packaging
- Alcohol scent that fades fast as the product flash dries
- Difficult to find in a brick and mortar store
Purchase or Pass?
The Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ is the best mineral sunscreen I’ve ever used. It has the most minimal white cast for the effective/high SPF coverage and wears well under makeup even on the most humid of summer days when sebum tends to break everything apart. The Sunprise SPF Milk is non-irritating on my dry, acne prone, eczema riddled skin. It’s my holy grail sunscreen that’s been repurchased and recommended countless times.