Photo courtesy of Bite Beauty. www.bitebeauty.com
What is it?
Glace is an opaque dusty muave Lip Crayon in the Matte Creme formula. It is in a sleek automatic sharpening chubby pencil form that’s thinner than a finger for ease of storage/travel.
$24 usd for 0.05 oz (1.56 g)
- High pigment
- Long wearing
- Wears down evenly
- Food grade ingredients (non-toxic)
- 2-in-1; lipstick & lipliner
- Sleek packaging
- Built in sharpener at base!
- Handmade in Canada
- Free of:
- Readily available in stores and online
Need to Know?
- Bite Beauty is known for it’s food grade ingredients which is amazing in a lipstick
- FYI: on average women consume 4-9 lbs of lipstick in a lifetime
- “You get what you pay for”…aka pricier than drugstore but cheaper or equivalent to prestige brands
- Dupe: WetnWild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Rebel Rose $4.99 usd for 0.21 oz (6 g)
Left is Bite Beauty/ Right is WetnWild
(Indoor light is photo on the left & Sunlight is photo on the right)
- Non-transfer proof
Purchase or Pass?
It’s for those who are health conscious and don’t mind purchasing products at a higher price point with that in mind. However, for everyone else, there is the cheaper WetnWild dupe that’s transfer proof if not as comfortable.