Photo courtesy of Amazon. www.amazon.com.
What is it?
The Neogen Bio-Peel is an amazing chemical and physical exfoliant for gently sloughing off the dull layer of skin on even the most sensitive faces. It helps to visibly smooth, brighten, and clarify the texture of your skin after just one use!
$18.40 usd for 30 count 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) on Amazon
- Chemical exfoliation
- Double sided physical exfoliation using gauze & soft cotton
- Helps clear by encouraging cell turnover:
- milia (caused by keratin buildup)
- blackheads (oxidized oil blocked by dead skin cells)
- acne (clogged pores with bacteria)
- sun spots
Need to Know?
- Inexpensive considering the efficacy of the product & use:
- Use every 3 days = approx. 3 months/tub of product
- Causes Photosensitivity
- USE SPF daily!
- Fragrance (wine)
- Usually readily available only online
Purchase or Pass?
The Neogen Dermatology Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine is one of the very few skincare items which has visibly made a difference after just one use! The fragrance, albeit strong, doesn’t irritate my skin at all and it’s one of the best exfoliators I’ve tried. I reach for the Peeling-gauze over my Clarisonic and The Ordinary’s Azeliac Acid for exfoliation.